Followers

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Butterfly Delight

Good morning crafty friends, followers and visitors

How are you all? Will you be getting crafty today?

If you missed my post about my new craft room and would like to see click here.

I have a parchment card to share with you today.  I haven't done parchment for quite some time and when Barbara Gray brought out the Groovi board I treated myself and finally managed to have a play.

I was very impressed and can see me doing more with this board.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square linen card and first layer is white card.
2. Using the Groovi board and the deckle edge around the edge of the parchment, for the centre I used the butterfly and then added the flowers around. I then cut out the parchment by pricking around the edge with my 2 prong tool then snipped out.
3. I turned the parchment over and coloured the butterfly and flowers with Spica glitter pens. I attached to the pink card with dragonfly and flower brads.
4. To finish off I added pink gems to the four corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create #145 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #158 - Use some Pink
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #19 - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time #247 - Anything Goes with Pink
We love 2 Create #21- Anything Goes Creative
Allsorts Challenge #332 - No Design Paper
Crafty Friends #16 - Gems/Pearls

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

34 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Linda and a perfect entry for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
    AnyOldCraft (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda, that butterfly is gorgeous
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stunningly simple, Linda! Love the butterfly.

      Delete
  4. So delicate and fresh looking Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning parchment card Linda, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card - love the butterfly.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such s beautiful card Linda, love the parchment work especially the butterfly.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, love the warm pink and the parchment is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love the colors on this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful. Such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, love the pink.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks No Designer Papers at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the parchment work. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful parchment work Linda, love the butterfly.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is soooo pretty - love it!!! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card Linda. I love the pink textured background. Your parchment looks wonderful and the brads finish it off perfectly. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous loving this parchment so delicate I love this card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous Linda and beautiful parchment work, a really elegant creation :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT and we hope to see lots more of your artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty, the butterfly looks 3D. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Linda, A fabulous card and love the colours and parchment work. Gorgeous Butterfly.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the delicacy of parchment work.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving the papers here Linda, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a delightful butterfly, I love the way you have done it on the parchment paper, and love the gorgeous card base the way it show the butterfly so beautifully...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is gorgeous, love your parchment work... Thanks for entering the 'Gems and/or Pearls' challenge over at Crafty Friends with your second project. Hope you will join us for our next challenge... Good Luck!
    Hugs, Diane Louise (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh this is lovely, Linda, I looked at those boards and thought, will I won't I, well I just might now...adorable card, love the elegance, then the butterfly just pops off of the page...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a beautiful card. Love the butterfly!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Awareness" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Simply stunning! I love everything about this beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing and sharing your awesome creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi,
    Gorgeous card. I love butterflies :)
    Thanks for playing along with our gems and/ or pearls challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    xx Linda DT CF

    ReplyDelete
  29. So,pretty and delicate . Love the butterfly. Thanks so much for joining in the We Love To Create Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx