Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
YAY it's Friday!
I am so looking forward to getting into the craft room and do a bit of creating!
A Christmas card to share with you today!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered blue mirri card.
2. The second layer is snowflake card from my stash.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto red card before adhering to base card.
4. Made a double white bow with organza ribbon and added the sentiment to the centre.
5. To finish off I added blue gems to 2 of the corners and highlighted the snow on the topper with Stickles Frosted Lace.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CRAFT #333 - Christmas
Crafty Girls Creations #6 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #55 - Always Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise #7 - Anything Goes Christmas
Craft-Dee Bowz - AG with a Bow
Christmas Cards all year Round - No Stamping
Crafting Musketeers #30 - Christmas with a Bow
Many thanks for visiting and your support
Crafty Hugs xxxxx