Followers

Friday, 30 October 2015

Gone Artsy DT Project

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

YAY it's Friday and looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

What are you all up too this weekend?

Today I am sharing my second DT project for Gone Artsy.

The theme this month is Fall/Harvest

I have decorated a lantern from Ikea as my project.


I have painted this lantern with Viva Decor Rusty paint as it was cream and wanted to give it a rustic look.
The leaves are ones I bought in America when I was staying with Deb.

I have decorated the lantern with lace trim and sunflower cabachons from Gone Artsy Store

To see how I created this please hop on over to the Gone Artsy Blog

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner #43 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments of Craft #80 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #57 - Always Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #3 - AG + Autumn Colours

Thank you for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


27 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the combination of leaves and flowers! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice rustic lantern. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Linda I do like the Viva crafty stuff.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! WOW! Love this and those wonderful colors of fall. That's a great looking lantern!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda I am back this time to thank you for joining us at Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog challenge 3 Autumn Colours. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely makeover linda - brilliant idea! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic project Linda, love how you decorated this lantern.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeously decorated lantern Linda and a wonderful idea. The leaves are fabulous. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Linda fab idea would make fab Autumn wedding table decorations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stunning Linda. What a great project

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is going to make such a wonderful decor item, perfect for table centerpiece or mantle piece!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful transformation Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda this is superb, love this, I adore lamps and candles especially at this time of the year, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the rustic look your gave this lamp! Well done! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges . We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely altered project Linda. Love the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx