Followers

Friday, 16 October 2015

Gone Artsy Halloween Challenge

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today sees the start of the month long challenge over on the Gone Artsy Facebook Group page.

It was my turn to host the challenge this month.
The theme is Halloween!

We want to see your creations whether it is a card, tag, altered art etc.

The prize is $10 to spend in the Gone Artsy Store.

Here is my project a pair of witches boots.


Step by Step

1. Printed off template and cut around black card to create a pair of boots.
2. I covered the boots with Halloween Paper from my stash. 
3. Along each side of the boot I added lilac flower trim distressed with Dusty Concord.
4. I made a bow with orange seam binding and added the heart cabachon to the centre.
5. To finish off I added the black cat and spider and spiders web.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Two by Two
As you Like it - Mono or Colour (Colour, love putting together colour combinations)
Little Miss Muffet #122 - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft #6 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Halloween
Whimsy Inspiration #86 - AG or Halloween

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



25 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween project. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda they are fantastic. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so much fun Linda and perfect for the season.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic and gorgeous design Linda and fab papers.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too fun and cute! Love the paper you used to cover the boots too - so much fun!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Linda, Wow love these little beauties a must have I reckon, Love the design and wonderful Halloween colours.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Linda, beautiful boots, I think a pair of these would be kewl for real, lol love the paper you used.
    Karen Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Linda! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project Linda, brilliant design and colours.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A brilliant project Linda. I love the whole idea. The spider and web are wonderful. Have a good weekend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous boots Linda. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally love these!! I have some witches booties that you actually wear that look an aweful lot like this

    ReplyDelete
  13. So clever these are brilliant a fab idea love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Halloween project Linda. Love them.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these Linda, much too good for a Halloween witch to wear lol! Love the paper you've used too. Have a good Sunday Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. How brilliant are these boots, I wear boots 24/7, 365 days a year, and would love to wear a pair of these, brilliant as always, my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, fab project, perfect for our challenge at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So creative, love these boots although I wouldn't fancy walking in them! Great card to share with us at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful witch's shoes, my friend! Delightful decorations for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are brilliant, a really fun design, and I love the Halloween colour combo you used - thanks for joining in our challenge at As You Like It!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great project - great paper and such fun embellishments add a perfect touch! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx