Followers

Saturday, 3 October 2015

Hope..

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this morning as I am off to Port Sunlight for the Happy Stampers show.

Looking forward to catch up with a few of my crafting friends.

Last weekend I managed to get some Paint Fusion done using my new stamps and paint I got before I went away. Oh my I had fun and created this heart.


Step by Step

1. I first painted the MDF heart with brown acrylic paint, once this was dry I then gave it a coat of crackle medium, once this was dry I then painted over with cream paint. As the paint dried it crackled.
2. Using the Chrysanthemum stamp I stamped onto the heart with Stazon.
3. Using Pebeo acrylic paints I painted the leaves and petals, I added a couple more to fill the heart.
4. Stamped the sentiment in London Fog then over stamped in black which gave a nice shadow.
5. To finish off I used Pebeo gilding wax around the edge of the heart, punched a whole in the bottom and added the charm which says "Hope". I then attached pink organza ribbon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting with an Attitude #8 - Anything Goes
Crafty-Girls-Creations #5 - Always Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Mixed Media AG
We Love 2 Create #20 - Anything Creative
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
Crafter's Cafe #134 - BC Awareness Month

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx




29 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Effective background and very pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty heart Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at Crafting with an attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning piece of paint fusion, lovely. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is stunning I love the effect. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Linda, so special.
    Thank You for your kind words re my dad passing...Funeral is in another state of Australia next Wednesday. We had to transport dad over 20hrs away to be with mum....
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning project Linda. Enjoy your day.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Linda, has a kind of Shabby Chic, feel to it..have a lovely day, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is very nice creation
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely heart creation. Love the chrysanthemum very pretty. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this Linda !! the gliding wax and the charm add just the right finishing touch !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautiful make Linda - gorgeous design! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous project Linda, love this heart.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful creation Linda. Love the design and the crackle background. Have a relaxing Sunday,
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beatufilly crafted project. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marvelous design, Linda. love how you stamped first and then hand painted over it. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful project Linda. I just love that stamp and the whole effect is stunning.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous heart Linda, I love the image and the colours you have used on it...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful Linda, love the muted colours and crackle background xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous Linda. Super background and love the design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving your heart Linda,it's gorgeous, adore the background effect...the flower is beautiful.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit..x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely Linda.
    Thanks for playing along at Altered Eclectics.
    Lisa, AEDT

    ReplyDelete
  23. love this stunning - Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit
    DT The Mirror Crack'd
    DT Anything but a Card

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this Linda. love the distressy feel to it. STUNNING. Thanks for joining us at Crafter Cafe challenge blog. Hugs Tina DT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty. Looks very shabby and distressed. Adore! Thank you for joining us for the challenge over on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog..
    xxSAMxx TCP Design Team.
    ❤My Blog❤
    ❤That Craft Place Challenge Blog❤
    ❤That Craft Place on Facebook❤

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so pretty Linda. Love the distressed look. Thanks for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good luck, Rupa(DT).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx