Followers

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Madeleine

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another parchment card today using Clarity Groovi Board. I must admit that I am loving this board, I have done parchment in the past and this is such a fabulous tool to my crafting arsenal.

For my card I have used the Madeleine Groovi Plate.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered lilac corrugated card.
2. Using the Groovi I added the Classic Frame and Madeleine, I snipped out the frame and parts of the image.  To add a bit of colour I coloured the flowers.
3 I adhered this to purple card with glue dots and added the pearl gems and butterfly.
4. To finish off I added the white triple bow and adhered to flowers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #82 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #284 - Always Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum #73 - Pearls and/or Lace
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #20 - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - R is for Ribbon

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

30 comments:

  1. So beautiful Linda I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Linda. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Such a wonderful make!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful parchment creation.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

  5. This is just gorgeous, beautiful design and colours. Thanks so much
    for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see
    you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty parchment card, love the background. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!!! Love the way you curled the ribbon on here Linda.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely work linda - very pretty! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Linda, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda I am back this time to thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge R for Ribbon. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Linda. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful parchment work Linda.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Linda, love the parchment design!
    Hugs Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, Linda!!! This is amazing!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Linda this is just so very beautiful, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous parchment card today. Amazing detailing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning! Love the ribbon and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just beautiful Linda! The parchment adds such a delicate touch!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my I rarely see parchment used in cards these days so this has brought me so much delight to see a beautiful creation, thank you for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! Love how you used the ribbon. Have to try that!
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx