Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Friday to you all, I hope you enjoy your weekend.
Today I am sharing another Christmas card. How are you doing with yours?
I still have quite a lot more to do but getting there.
Step by Step
1. Green scalloped square card.
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent card.
3. Embossed red pearlescent card with CC Nordic Snowflake embossing folder, wrapped sentiment ribbon around before adhering to base card.
4. Using Spellbinder Stately Circle die cut out gold pearlescent card and adhered topper to circle before matting and layering onto base card.
5. To finish off I added Stickles to the centre of the snowflakes on embossed card and then onto the topper.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fab n Funky Challenges #275 - Anything Christmas
Fresh Brewed Designs - The Great Outdoors
Inspiration Destination #53 - Always Anything Goes
Lil Red Wagon #309 - Emboss Folder Love
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge #338 - Circles
Christmas Cards All Year Round - No Stamping
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx