Good morning crafty friends, followers and visitors
YAY it's Friday!
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Today's card is made using Julia Spiri's Princess in Castle digi.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered grey card.
2. I embossed Kraft card with wall embossing folder and then distressed with vintage photo.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth, coloured with Copics then cut out and adhered to card.
4. I then arranged an assortment of leaves and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts up one side of the card.
5. To finish off I added the metal corner and the birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog #3 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #80 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #281 - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #25 - Always Anything Goes
Ooh-la-la-Creations #190 - Kraft Card
Whoopsi Daisy - Hand Coloured Image
The Paper Nest Dolls - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx