Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well the decorating is coming along and the room is nearly finished ready for the new furniture to be added, I have kept a few of my older pieces and can't wait for it to be finished.
Today I have a Steampunk card to share with you.
I have used the Clockwork Stencil from Clarity Stamps with Colour Burst Earth Tones
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have punched the corners with X-cut punch.
2. The first layer I have distressed with Tea Dye.
3. The topper has been created by firstly adding Versamark through the Clockworks stencil, I then embossed using WOW white embossing powder, once this had cooled down I then added a few puffs of the Sepia from the Colour Burst, spritzed some water and then heat set with my heat gun. I then cut out with SB circle die and distressed with Vintage photo. On one of the cogs I added a metal cog with a brad.
4. From my stash I cut out cog patterned card with SB scalloped circle die, matted and layered topper onto this then adhered to the card.
5. To finish off I added 3 metal cogs from my stash.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Clarity Stamp - Stencils
Crafting for all Seasons #111 - Autumnal Hues
Creative Moments #78 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #54 - Always Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #3 - AG with Autumn Colours
Creative Card Crew #97 - Masculine
Everybody-Art-Challenge #339 - Card for a Man
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx