Followers

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Flower Pot

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing with you my Gone Artsy tutorial project which I did on Ustream.

You can watch the tutorial here.

I have used the flower pot kit which is on sale at the moment.


The paper mache pot has been painted with Pebeo iridescent paint and Folk Art Crackle Paint, it didn't crackle as much as I wanted but it does look beautiful.
I added florist oasis to the inside of the post to stick the flowers and feathers.


Here is a list of the products I have used from the store.

GA354 Summer Flower Pot Kit
GA362 May Arts Ribbon Green Leaf Trim
Green Seam Binding
GA362 Ivory Feather Appliqué Set of 2
GA180 Ivory 4 Petal Flower Lace
GA88 15mm Rose Pink Rose and Rhinestone Set of 2
GA97 3.5 Pearl Rhinestone Butterfly Pinks 
GA107 Dusty Pink 4 Petal Flower Lace
GA54 White Ostrich Feathers Set of 2

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Not Just Cards Challenges - Always Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner - AG/Lace and Pearls
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 

26 comments:

  1. This kit looks fabulous, love the colouring on the plant pop and the mix of flowers and feathers. Great tutorial.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous project Linda,love the flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flower pot creation and nice touch using the feathers, Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Linda. Something so different. Love it!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Flowers Linda and love those colours together my Fav Hugs Sand xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fabulous pot with these stunning flowers! The feathers looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is stunning I love the flowers. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and fun! Cute, cute, CUTE flowers and love the way you added the feathers. Fabulous project!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just delightful what a lovely thing to make fabulous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are super Linda - really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant pot of flowers Linda..great idea.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous project Linda, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful creation Linda. Your pot and the pretty flowers are fabulous. I love the big feathers. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant post and love the gorgeous creation.
    I have a new blog due to google plus playing a game or two on my old one and I don't know how to change it all without losing my followers comments. If you have the time I would be honoured if you would follow me again.
    Here is a link to my new one..  { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Utterly awesome, will be having a look at the tutorial in a bit. hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this is such fun, Linda! Love the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's gorgeous Linda! I bet it has pride of place in your craft room! I love the feathers too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is TOO fun. I love those flowers. Beautiful Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a clever idea! Love it!! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent! Just as an FYI – the new TCRD magazine was released online today! Make sure you check it out!! Also, don’t miss out on the blog hop this week!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, A beautiful project Love those pretty flowers. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner Good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Abbie ( Co Owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx