Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Did you have a lovely day yesterday?
I got quite a bit done and hoping to finish off what I need to get done.
I have used a Julia Spiri Vintage Hair image.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft Card corners punched with x-cut corner punch.
2. Peach coloured card distressed with DI Vintage Photo.
3. Next layer is card I found in my stash and added the clock hands and compass with brads.
4. Printed image onto supersmooth, coloured with Copics then matted and layered onto peach card.
5. To finish off I made a bow with twine and added ribbon then the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Art by Miran Challenge #45 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #173 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #11 - Always Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #99 - Always Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #18 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Crafty Hugs xxxxx