Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all doing?
As you know I love my Steampunk so I have another Steampunk card to share with you today.
I have used Lelli-bot Crafts Steampunk stamps and card kit.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered patterned pearlescent card.
2. The next layer is patterned paper from the kit which I have stamped the mannequin.
3. I the stamped the bodice onto lilac patterned paper and the skirt onto brown patterned paper, cut them out and paper pieced them over the mannequin.
4. I added lace and pearls along the right side of the mannequin.
5. To finish off I added the metal flower and small blossom along with the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Fattastic Tuesday #112 - AG Twist add some Purple
Crafting from the Heart #86- Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #66 - Anything Goes
Ooh-la-la Creations #193 - Peals & Lace
Lellibot Challenge #6 - Recipe
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx