Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
YAY it's Friday! What are you up to this weekend.
I still have quite a few Christmas cards to make and resorted to buying some just in case.
A Christmas card to share with you using Cute as a Button Miss Frosty.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I cut the corners using x-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is gold mirri card and I have matted and layered gingham Centura card.
3. I printed Miss Frosty onto supersmooth card, coloured with Copic markers and distressed the edges with DI Dusty Concorde, then matted and layered onto gold mirri card.
4. Made a double bow with gingham ribbon added a button with a bow made from thread.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Penny's Challenges #254 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #81 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #60 - Always Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - It's beginning to look like Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise #10 - Anything Goes
Cute as a Button #16 - Winter
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx