Followers

Thursday, 26 November 2015

Pink Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

This is a scheduled post as I will be on my way down to London to record my first shows for The Craft Channel.

I am nervous but so excited and will let you know how I get on and when the shows are scheduled.

Today a Christmas card to share with you all!


Step by Step

1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered pink pearlescent card.
2. The next layer is silver plearlescent card.
3. The topper is an old one I have had for a while and I added more glitter to her cape.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment and pearl gems.

Thank you all for visiting today and hope you all have a wonderful day!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


20 comments:

  1. Lovely card and nice image. Good luck with the recording. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant, Linda! Good luck with your TV debut! How exciting!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, elegant card Linda. Good luck with the shows, can't wait to see them.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full of glitter and sparkle Linda. Good luck with your recording. Your will be fabulous!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking and gorgeous creation, lovely colours too.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card
    have a nice day
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, beautiful card, love the image. Have fun in London. Unfortunately I cannot get the Craft Channel on our tv. Have a great time, hope all goes well.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love that image, Linda! What a wonderful Christmas card it made. I just had to stop by before the family begins gearing up for the Thanksgiving Day meal and a ton of football games. Sorry no time to leave individual comments but I do love all the cards you've posted while I've been traveling. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Linda,Good luck today,have fun.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Linda,love the glittery border on her cape! Have fun recording ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card :) Good luck with the shows, you'll be fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card! Can't wait to watch your shows 😘

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the image is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card Linda. Hope today went well for you. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. a lovely card Linda - can't wait to hear all about filming!!! Exciting times! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card today Linda.
    Good luck with the recordings..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx