Followers

Sunday, 8 November 2015

So many Weeds...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Sunday to you all, what are you doing today?
Off to see my granddaughters today.

I had a wonderful time yesterday at the NEC, met a few of my crafting buddies and got lots of lovely goodies too.

How many of you like gardening? I am not a lover of gardening per se as when I go out and help hubby in the garden I always end up being hurt so that is his domain! LOL!

A gardening card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 white square scalloped card.
2. First layer is dark green card.
3. The topper has been created by painting Aquatints in 3 different colours the stamping the shed and the wheelbarrow, Memento ink then colouring them in with DI ground espresso and DI pens.
4. I then stencilled the foilage around the images with DI then matted and layered onto the green card.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment, added the butterfly and pearl gems around the 4 corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting with Friends - Always Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #98 - Always Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #17 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #9 - Anything Goes
Craft Stamper - Take a Stamp/AG

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

31 comments:

  1. Great card Linda, loving the greens, beautiful blends xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh loving the green and black. Shame man, garden injuries can be serious, so you are very clever staying away lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at that gorgeous green, love it xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Linda, and I love the colours.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous construction Linda. Love the deep green. I love to garden, it gives me such joy!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda, glad you had a good day at NEC, have a lovely day with your family.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Such a fabulous greens blending! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a good time yesterday, my friend, and enjoy your visit with your grand-daughters..this is a beautiful card as always, love the colours, and the shades of green, my fav. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so very beautiful Linda fab colours.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Linda love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the theme. I used to do a lot of gardening but now I do a lot of crafting. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that background on this fabulous and pretty, pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like gardening, good to get some exercise in the fresh air, but am a fair weather gardener. Fab card, great sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card design Linda, love these colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. stunning colour - i adore this Linda - great work! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect card for a gardener Linda,lovely colours. I don't garden either...definitely hubby's domain. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Linda. I rarely use greens but this background is so striking, really beautiful.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card Linda & I love your punny sentiment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. fun saying on this card and I just love the green

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a great card! Amazing composition and bright colours. Thank you for joining us at the Craft Stamper Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, what a stunning background for that scene, Linda! I adore the little butterfly embellie.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is lovely so pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at crafting with friends today

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely and colorful card!
    Thanks for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge !

    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome layering and details, such a fun sentiment too :) Thanks for playing along at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! PS: I got a huge blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous card ... love the colours! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx