Followers

Saturday, 7 November 2015

Steampunk Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today, a quick post as off to the NEC this morning.

Hoping to catch up with a few of my friends too.

A Steampunk card to share today using Lellibot Steampunk Kit.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered purple card.
2. The next layer is paper print paper which I have wrapped purple ribbon around the middle.
3. I have matted and layered the topper onto black pearlescent card.
4. I then made a double bow and added the heart and wings charm.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, heart gem to the topper and top right hand corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty-Girls-Creations - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #226 - Layer on Layer
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Linda, wish I was at the NEC, was booked, but changed to go to Seaburn, to help on the Lelli-Bot stand, funnily enough, I have booked my accommodation for 2016 however, LOL...have a brill day, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great steampunk card Linda! Love Lell-Bot stuff! The printed paper is brilliant too!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, I do like all the different patterned elements in this card, the stamped design is unusual

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design Linda, love the vintage paper behind this gorgeous image.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Linda. Enjoy your day.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous, I wish I was at the NEC as well :( Have a fab day and behave lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Linda,hope you are having a great time,hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card love you image and bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that image, Linda! Fantastically different from most steam punk images. Terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great steampunk card Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi this is a stunning Steampunk card. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Linda love your Steam punk theme
    hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda, beautiful image, love the papers and layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous steampunk card, love the mix of colours with the purple!!
    Hugs Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, great image and love the bow. Thank you for playing along with us at TPS. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card Linda. I love the newsprint paper and the charm. The topper looks fabulous. I hope you've had a brilliant day. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another fabulous card Linda, love the image and those papers. Love the charm to.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, lovely design. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous Steampunk make Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous steampunk card Linda. Love the design and the background paper.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely steampunk Card today Linda. I love the way the dress form stands out in front of those wings

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous Steampunk card Linda. I hope you had a great time at the NEC. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx