Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today, a quick post as off to the NEC this morning.
Hoping to catch up with a few of my friends too.
A Steampunk card to share today using Lellibot Steampunk Kit.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered purple card.
2. The next layer is paper print paper which I have wrapped purple ribbon around the middle.
3. I have matted and layered the topper onto black pearlescent card.
4. I then made a double bow and added the heart and wings charm.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, heart gem to the topper and top right hand corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty-Girls-Creations - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #226 - Layer on Layer
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - AG with PP
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx