Followers

Thursday, 31 December 2015

2015 Review of Projects

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy New Year's Eve!

What are your plans for this evening? Hubby and I will bring the New Year in together with our fur babies, a glass or two of Baileys and a couple of films.

Before I share my favourite creations from the past 12 months please don't forget about my joint blog candy. There are 5 candies, this is to celebrate Christmas and my 5th blogaversary which is in February.

























I hope you enjoyed revisiting some of my work from this year!

Which are your favourites?

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxx

13 comments:

  1. A nice creative year!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the best of blog posts at the moment. Have a lovely evening. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful display of your yearly creations LInda, do have a happy new year and I look forward to our friendship in 2016.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all lovely Linda. Sending every good wish for a Happy New Year!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picks from your year, Linda!
    I wish you a very Sweet New Year with your hubby and your fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Linda, couldn't pick a favourite, although I do love the black and wht one. Happy New Year to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. May and October "speak" to me. Love your talent! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda I have really enjoyed your review of the year. It is good to look back before moving forward. I have done a small review of the year on my blog. Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Linda. Hope 2016 is everything you dream of xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing creations Linda. Happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creations Linda but my favourite has to be the January card. I just love that image and the colour combination is lovely. Happy New Year!
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful selection of cards Linda. Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2016.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your faves!
    Looking forward to seeing what you make this year!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx