Good Morning Crafty Friends, Family and Visitors
I had a wonderful day with my granddaughters yesterday before their trip to London.
A nice relaxing day planned after visiting my parents and then doing some colouring today while watching some movies.
Another Christmas card to share.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered dark green card.
2. The next layer is card from my stash.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto dark green card.
4. I made a triple bow and added the Christmas tree charm.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends #21 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #260 - AG Christmas
My Time to Craft #311 - Last Minute Christmas Makes
Brown Sugar #177 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #20 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx