Followers

Sunday, 20 December 2015

A Gift for You

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Family and Visitors

I had a wonderful day with my granddaughters yesterday before their trip to London.

A nice relaxing day planned after visiting my parents and then doing some colouring today while watching some movies.

Another Christmas card to share.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered dark green card.
2. The next layer is card from my stash.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto dark green card.
4. I made a triple bow and added the Christmas tree charm.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Friends #21 - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft #311 - Last Minute Christmas Makes
Brown Sugar  #177 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #20 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Enjoy your chill out day Linda.. I'm having one of them too today, ;-)
    Great Christmas card love the party paws characters.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats lovely Linda , had my Gt randchilren yesterday for Hubbys birthday tea ,now its Ryans this morning he 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Linda, enjoy your day, watching movies sounds like a good idea to me. Love your gorgeous card, a lovely cute image. Love the charm.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Christmas card and great backing paper. Hope you had a great visit with your granddaughters. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Linda...a gorgeous card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Bamboo card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that image is SUPER cute. Lovely bamboo card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely christmas card Linda. Such a cute image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful image and design on this card Linda.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the cute image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable. Great card and perfect entry for Brown Sugar Challenges ATG this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. An adorable card Linda and a really cute image. The papers and tree charm are wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, cute image and I love that charm!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Christmas card, lovely image, thanks for sharing at MTTC. Happy Christmas.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card!!! So cheerful and happy...the color combination is beautiful and the coloring I love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you much for having joined Crafty Friends with this sweet xmas card, good luck , hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx