Followers

Monday, 21 December 2015

Clarity Groovi Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Ooh what shall I do today, no work and I think a bit of crafting to do just for the pleasure of using some of my new goodies that have been sat on my shelves for a few weeks.

Don't forget to enter my blog candy to share with you my lovely followers.

I have got the Groovi parchment bug at the moment and made this card to enter the Clarity challenge.
The photograph doesn't do this justice and tried everything but I hope you can see the tree!


I do love white on white and decided to do this for this card, 
First I cleaned all my surfaces and put the inks away as I always manage to get prints on my work.
I am so pleased with this and love the poinsettias down the side.


This is a close up of the tree! If anyone has any tips or ideas on photographing white cards I sure would appreciate your help.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Clarity Challenge #34 - Christmas
A Gem of a Challenge - Christmas AG
Brown Sugar Challenge #177 - Anything Goes
 The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Doodle Pantry #12 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


24 comments:

  1. Do like the colours used very delicate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and delicate in white, Love the poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Linda. I can see the tree and it's fabulous. Love the charm at the top too. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Linda sorry can't help with the photography. As I am rubbish. Good luck and thanks for entering the Clarity stamp challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, the tree is fab and love the angel charm on the top. Gorgeous layout. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way that tree turned out. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Linda, gorgeous WOW card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfull card !!
    Greetings,
    Elfje

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Linda, love your white on white design... Just popped over from Facebook, now following you on blogger too.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda, I can see the tree, love WOW.
    Wishing you and your family A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tree is gorgeous, beautiful white on white card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful card Linda and lovely looking tree. The poinsettias and angel charm are fabulous. I hope you had a fun play day. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Linda. Love the white on white, so elegant.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very elegant card Linda. I do love white on white too. I'm not a photographic expert, though do find using a black background helps the card stand out, and sometimes angling it slightly will enable you to pick up the detail. Thanks for entering the Clarity challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful white on white. Thanks for sharing this with us at Brown Sugar Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Linda, another gorgeous card, I find White on White so difficult I always want to add colours. But this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the poinsettia's.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really elegant Linda. Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x We now also have a Sisters of Craft Facebook Group where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx