Followers

Monday, 28 December 2015

Cogs and Sprockets

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing today?

Well Christmas is over again for this year and hubby and I had a lovely time.

Here is the link to my Blog Candy which is a celebration of Christmas and my 5th Blogaversary in February.

My card today is using one of Sherri Baldies images. I love Steampunk and this image fitted the bill of what I wanted to create.




Step by Step

1. A5 base card created using A4 Kraft Card
2. Matted and layered navy blue card and paper from Graphic 45 Steampunk paper pack.
3. Printed image onto supersmooth, coloured with Copic and added glitter to her dress and gloves, used glossy accents on goggles and fob watch. I used DI Vintage photo around the image.
4. Added cream lace and cut out SB Sprockets and Cogs dies with scrap card.
5. To finish off added brown bling buttons and distressed the sentiment with chipped sapphire.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

My Besties Spanish #18 - Anything Goes
Crafty Time - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #32 - Use a Sentiment
Crafty Creations #305 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #51 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #65 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #156 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, colours and image are just gorgeous. Hope you have a happy new year and a great crafting one my buddy.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, fab card, loving the cogs xx Zoe xx
    Wishing you a Happy New year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, I love this image and it is coloured beautifully. A fabulous steampunk card. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Una divertida chica, gracias por participar en My Bestie Spanish C. Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute steampunk card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab work Linda. Love the textured cogs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda, what a great design and image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous steam punk creation Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous Steampunk card Linda. The image, lace and cogs are all wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's a cutie and you have presented her in a fabulous manner! Nice use of the glitter on her skirt and eyelids! Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant Linda, I love the image and your cards awesome....

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sutch a great steampunk card, I love it to but did not have the oportunity to make one (short of suplys :( )
    Reale great card!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card!!! The colors are so warm and the gears on the edge are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hermoso proyecto !!! Muchas gracias por jugar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Esperamos verte en el próximo reto.
    Lidia DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bellísimo el trabajo!! gracias por acompañarnos en el grupo de My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Mucha suerte!!
    María Luisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely steampunk card Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx