Followers

Sunday, 27 December 2015

Elegant Lady

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Sunday and time to relax I think, going to be getting in my craft room today.

This year has sure been amazing and so looking forward to next year.

A card to share with you all!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered white pearlescent card.
2. The next layer is from the My Fair Lady card kit which I have wrapped lilac organza ribbon around before adhering to base card.
3. Matted and layered the topper with foam pads for dimension.
4. I added flowers from Wild Orchid and 2 stick pins.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a sentiment to the centre.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge #342/343 - Anything but Christmas
Crafty Friends #21 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #20 - Always Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #405 - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



22 comments:

  1. Elegant card, beautiful bow!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a stunner and love the papers.x
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Linda, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant card. Really love that bow. Enjoy your crafty day. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card !! Lovely colours...
    Greetings,
    Elfje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, just amazing! Very elegant and love the liliac tones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a beauty Linda!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year and lots of fun with crafting in 2016.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant Linda and so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda I am back this time to thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 24 theme Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda, I like the elegant image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A pretty card Linda. The image, paper and bow look fabulous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda. Very elegant looking and love the image and design.
    Hope you had a lovely christmas.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful, love the image.
    Hugs Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very elegant card today, Love the ribbon and bow

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi it is me again :), this is a lovely elegant card, glad you could join Crafty Friends again, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx