Followers

Thursday, 17 December 2015

Fluttering Butterflies

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

So excited this morning as I am off to visit Kath and finally meet her cute grandson Dexter.

As you know I love butterflies and I adore this kit from Hunkydory.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered gold embossed card onto the base.
2. The second layer from the Hunkydory Flight of the Butterflies card kit.
3. The topper has been matted and layered onto gold card.
4. I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts in the corner with metal leaves.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and butterfly from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A Bit more Time to Craft #10 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #90 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #292 - Always Anything Goes
Fattastic Tuesday #116 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for dropping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda, I also have this kit but to date have not used any of it. Have a nice day Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda, hope you have a nice time with Kath... A beautiful card and love the butterflies, a gorgeous topper.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. I love this kit, haven't used it yet though. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Linda. Hope you enjoyed your day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, enjoy your visit with Kath and her Grandson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the butterflies. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card Linda - beautiful butterflies and flowers Linda - hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, I like the butterflies and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Linda and the butterflies are wonderful. I love the floral arrangement. I hope you had a nice day and got lots of cuddles. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning my friend, hope you had a lovely visit to Kath and Dexter, I am sure you got lots of lovely hugs...Love your card as always, hun...sorry been down with another chest infection, so a bit behind with my commenting...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the brown tones. Thank you for joining our challenge.
    Greetings, Veerle DT - A bit more time to craft

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, I love the flourish paper you used and the flowers are a nice touch :)


    Happy Crafting,
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card! Love the details! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx