Followers

Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Friends at Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Woohoo 2 more sleeps, sorry folks but I love Christmas and this year I have no idea what hubby has bought me so going to be a big surprise!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 dark green scalloped edge square card.
2. Matted and layered Christmas card from my stash.
3. Embossed gold pearlescent card and added to the edge of first layer.
4. Distressed doily with PanPastel Metallic Gold and adhered topper to the centre with foam pads for dimension.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment and red pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

2 Crafty Girls  #8- Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #91 - Always Anything Goes
A Christmas Snowflake #12 - Christmas/Winter
Not Just Cards #27 - Always Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner #4 - Anything Goes/Winter

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Adorable card Linda, lovely design and cute topper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas too and what a cute card today, love these images x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Linda, have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie Linda. A sweet Wee Stamps topper.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Linda :) and a cute image!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too precious. I just love your coloring here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Christmas card! Love so much this topper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your image and gorgeous card,hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Linda, what a gorgeous topper. Merry Christmas to you too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lo of beautiful makes since I was last over Linda! Sorry I don't have time to comment on them all. I haven't even had time to blog all my makes! lol!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Linda, Wow such a gorgeous card and beautiful image. Love the colours you have chosen.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card Linda and an adorable image. The paper and embossed panel are lovely.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous card, beautifukky coloured and lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx