Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Woohoo 2 more sleeps, sorry folks but I love Christmas and this year I have no idea what hubby has bought me so going to be a big surprise!
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 dark green scalloped edge square card.
2. Matted and layered Christmas card from my stash.
3. Embossed gold pearlescent card and added to the edge of first layer.
4. Distressed doily with PanPastel Metallic Gold and adhered topper to the centre with foam pads for dimension.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment and red pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Crafty Girls #8- Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #91 - Always Anything Goes
A Christmas Snowflake #12 - Christmas/Winter
Not Just Cards #27 - Always Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner #4 - Anything Goes/Winter
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx