Followers

Sunday, 13 December 2015

Happy Birthday

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

I had a wonderful relaxing day yesterday and think I might do a bit of crafting today.

A birthday card to share today.


Step by Step

1. A6 scalloped white card.
2. First layer is my colour cardstock which I have distressed with Memento ink and stamped the flourishes with brown Memento Ink
3. I used 3 different inks and stamped the leaves onto a square card which was then matted and layered onto brown card.
4. I stamped the dotty daisy 4 times, cut out and created the rose and adhered to centre of topper.
5. To finish off I added the gold gems and sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Time Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage #53 - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges #5 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #10 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #10- Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 

24 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Stunning card. Thanks for entering your card at CCC Challenge
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the colors on this and the design. A pretty, pretty flower.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda TFS Craft Rocket Challlenges Lis Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda, nice and summery which given the weather outside cheered me up. Thank you for sharing it at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I like the tropical vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous birthday card. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic creation. Love the colours and it's a cool idea to include your tutorial.

    Thanks for playing along with our Crafty Time Challenge for Dezember and good luck!

    Doris *DT*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, Linda, I love that spotted flower! It works so well on top of that leafy background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely birthday card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely birthday card, and I love the doted flower ;)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely springy colours Linda - beautiful! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card Linda. I love that corner flourish stamp. The summery colours, flower and the leaf panel are gorgeous. Have a good week, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A super birthday card Linda. Love the colour tones.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card! Glad you enjoyed your relaxing day!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I totally love the colors on this and those gorgeous flowers. Great card today

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx