Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Christmas Eve to you all.
Last minute cleaning and washing to do today and all done.
Going to do some parchment work later, what are you all up too?
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered silver mirri card.
2. The second layer is from LOTV Frosty Christmas sentiment paper and wrapped silver organza ribbon about both layers.
3. Matted and layered the topper onto snowflake paper with foam pads.
4. Made a double bow with organza silver ribbon and added blue pearl gems.
5. To finish off I added Stickles Frosted Lace to the topper.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew #103 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge #119 - Anything Goes
Fattastic Tuesday #117 - Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Merry Christmas
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx