Followers

Thursday, 24 December 2015

Let it Snow

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Christmas Eve to you all.

Last minute cleaning and washing to do today and all done.

Going to do some parchment work later,  what are you all up too?


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered silver mirri card.
2. The second layer is from LOTV Frosty Christmas sentiment paper and wrapped silver organza ribbon about both layers.
3. Matted and layered the topper onto snowflake paper with foam pads.
4. Made a double bow with organza silver ribbon and added blue pearl gems.
5. To finish off I added Stickles Frosted Lace to the topper.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew #103 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge #119 - Anything Goes
Fattastic Tuesday #117 - Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Merry Christmas

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda...Happy Christmas.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Linda and such a sweet image. Hope you have a very Happy Christmas. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the blue and white x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colours and topper Linda. Sending Merry Christmas wishes to you and the family.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card as always Linda
    Have a Fab Christmas and a healthy and peaceful 2016
    Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a beautiful card. Have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so far behind on my visits! I managed to sign on for a short bit this morning and, already, the grandkids are nagging for computer time. I did a full scroll through on all the things I've missed while on my travels and just don't have time to comment on each one individually. I love them all ! This one is especially sweet in it's icy blues. I adore the sheer ribbon bow! Merry Christmas to you and yours and have a blessed New Year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Linda, what an adorable image. Merry Christmas, hope you have a very enjoyable day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful colors Linda, gorgeous layout as well. Merry Christmas to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Linda. It's one of my favourite images and I love the papers.
    Enjoy a wonderful and relaxing Christmas. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful and adorable card
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Christmas Linda, hope you have had a good day. Such a beautiful card and image with beautiful colours. Love the papers.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet and love this cute girl!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and I love the pretty bow. Merry Christmas to you and thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Anything Christmas Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, HJ DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute card!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx