Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post today as I have lots to do first of which is a visit to the dentist.
While in town will have a mooch around town then be playing Santa later.
A Christmas card to share today using Elisabeth Bell topper
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered LOTV snowflake paper.
2. The second layer is card from my stash.
3. The topper has been matted and layered onto snowflake paper and using Stickles I have added glitter as snowflakes and snow around the bottom of the images.
4. Using Spellbinder snowflake dies and mirri card cut out and added buttons to the centre.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Elisabeth Bell's Challenge - Button it up
Come and Get it Challenge - AG Christmas
Glitter n Sparkle #167 - Non-Traditional Colours
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #159 - AG Christmas
Brown Sugar #176 - Buttons
A Snowflake Promise # - AG Winter/Christmas
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx