Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
YAY it is Friday!
What plans do you have for this weekend?
We are getting the presents wrapped and cards written out today to get in the post.
Crafting also features in my weekend too!
A vintage Christmas card to share today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft card which I have matted and layered gold pearlescent card.
2. The next layer is from Kraftyhands Vintage Christmas toppers and papers. This has been distressed with DI Espresso Coffee and placed at an angle.
3. The topper has been matted and layered onto gold card and distressed too.
4. I added the laser cut sleigh and the sentiment.
5. To finish off I added 3 pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - December AG
Crafty Gals Corner #48 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #82 - Always Anything Goes
Fab n Funky #284 - Santa Claus is coming to Town
Fattastic Tuesday #113 - AG Twist Santa
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx