Followers

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Season's Greetings.

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well!

This is a scheduled post as I am in Peterborough for 4 shows today!

9.00, 12.00, 4.00 and 7.00 pm

www.hochanda.com

Sky 663
Freeview 39
Freesat 817

Did you see me on Hochanda last night?

This I hope is my very last Christmas card for this year!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 Kraft square card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. The next layer is paper from the Vintage Christmas card pack by Kraftyhands which I have curled the corner and distressed with DI chipped sapphire.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto black card and adhered to base card.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment to the top corner and pearl gems.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



19 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I love that reviling part :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage of a little difference, love it.This is gorgeous, lovely colours and colours.xx
    { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vintage style card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very nice card
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Linda have been watching you,well done fab shows.....Love your gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage design, nice detail with the rolled corner :) Fab appearance on Hochanda yesterday, enjoy the shows today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Linda, A gorgeous card and love the vintage image. Well done on your shows yesterday.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the shows, not had a chance to watch. Great card, love how people say my last I hope x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a stunning vintage Christmas card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, I got to watch a couple of the shows when I came home from work, well done you, loved all the ideas hope to see you on the channel again. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card Linda - you are a really busy lady!!! woohoo - go Linda!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Linda. You are doing really well...lovely to see you on TV

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and I love the way you turned down the corner on this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda and great design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A pretty card and a super design Linda. The vintage image is just gorgeous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely vintage card, love the design. Hugs Jenniferx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully vintage, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great design, I love the touch that the pearls give it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx