Followers

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Snow Ho Ho

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh my word December already!  Not long now before it is Christmas!

Have you made all your Christmas cards yet? November just flew by and I have been so busy with other things and had to resort to buying some of my Christmas cards.

Another Christmas card to share today and I think it is going to be Christmas for a while here on my blog!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card with corners punched with X-cut punch.
2. First layer is Centura pearlescent snowflake card.
3. I stamped the snowman and sentiment with Versamark and embossed with silver embossing powder.
4. I then distressed around the topper with DI weathered wood.
5. To finish off I added a pale blue bow and a snowflake charm.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

IndigoBlu #34 - Winter Blues
613 Avenue Create #152 - Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday #72 - Christmas
Christmas Card Challenge #52 - Anything Goes
Come and Get it - AG with Sentiment
One Stitch at a time #251 - AG with Winter
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #22 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

32 comments:

  1. Such a cute snowman. Love the pastel colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation, beautiful colours and goodies used.xx
    { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the snowman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snowman, so cute. Gorgeous colours and snowflake embelishment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute CAS creation Linda. Love the snowman!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Linda, I only used that snowman on Sunday night lol xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and fabulous, Linda! I love snowmen and this one is adorable. Delighted with the snowflake charm. How perfectly it matches that delightful background dp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty CAS card. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your fabulous snowy Linda - he's so cute! Thanks for joining us at Indigo Blu challenge too and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty and precious! Love the addition of that tiny charm too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Linda, A fabulous Christmas card, love the little snowman, great colours. Have almost all card made, still a few more to make this week, then all done.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi this is a stunning card I love the snowman. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! I love the snowman & the little charm!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Christmas card Linda, love your snowman image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous Christmas card Linda. The snowman is so cute and the paper is gorgeous. I love that snowflake charm. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Handsome snowman ,and beautiful bow and charm embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Linda, I and I think we are all going to be going more Christmassy this month! I buy Christmas cards for the people who, I don't see and don't talk too over the year, mainly because of the cost of the postage, if you know what I mean...only Special friends and family, get the handmade ones...love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely snowman. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute and sweet. Thank you for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Linda x Thanks for joining us at IndigoBlu this month Good Luck & Hope to see you again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute snowman.I like all the shimmer and the charm. :D Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time AG with Winter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely snowman card! Thank you for entering the IndigoBlu Challenge. Kay x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card, thanks for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Card
    Thank you for joining our challenge at IndigoBlu.

    Hugs Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx