Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well at last after getting these crazy birds in November I have managed to have a play with them.
I do love their expressions and of course I bought the accessory stamps too.
Step by Step
1. White 6 x 6 square card which I have distressed with DI ground espresso.
2. I cut a piece of card into a square and then added the sunburst mask, I then added Ken Oliver's Colour Burst in Sepia, Burnt Orange and Yellow Ochre. I then spritzed with water, removed the mask and left to dry.
3. I then distressed with DI tea dye and distressed the edges with ground espresso.
4. I stamped and cut out these 2 birds then coloured with Copics, cut out the hats and then adhered to background.
5. I stamped the sentiment and cut out. To finish off I added glossy accents to the birds eyes.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #24 - Anything Goes
Penny Black & More - AG with a Stamp
Crafting from the Heart #92 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends #21 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx