Followers

Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Those Crazy Birds

Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well at last after getting these crazy birds in November I have managed to have a play with them.

I do love their expressions and of course I bought the accessory stamps too.


Step by Step

1. White 6 x 6 square card which I have distressed with DI ground espresso.
2. I cut a piece of card into a square and then added the sunburst mask, I then added Ken Oliver's Colour Burst in Sepia, Burnt Orange and Yellow Ochre. I then spritzed with water, removed the mask and left to dry.
3. I then distressed with DI tea dye and distressed the edges with ground espresso.
4. I stamped and cut out these 2 birds then coloured with Copics, cut out the hats and then adhered to background.
5. I stamped the sentiment and cut out. To finish off I added glossy accents to the birds eyes.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #24 - Anything Goes
Penny Black & More - AG with a Stamp
Crafting from the Heart #92 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends #21 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Love the crazy birds, did not know you can get the accessory stamps, so will look into that...awesome creation. {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and design Linda.

    Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More, Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you joining in in 2016.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning. That's one fabulous card. I've seen these stamps all over the net but need them in my stash so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great. Card Linda, I love that background design it's fabulous and those birds are great. Love the way you have coloured them, lovely wording. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantabulous card Linda, I love the Crazy Birds...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Linda,love the birds.

    All the very best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Realy fun card and I love the sentiment on it!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda. I love these birds and they look great with these bright colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and colourful Linda. Love the sentiment!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous bright and cheery card Linda.

    I’m back! what with being off colour and then computer problems it’s been a bit of a pain on all counts, but things have improved and I’m back to cheer you on with your lovely creations. All my BEST WISHES for the NEW YEAR too!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a wonderful card I love the crazy birds. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Linda, loving the background, hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you and your hubby a very happy and healthy new year xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, so vibrant! Fun birdies and the sentiment is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Linda, love the birdies!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. EEEK, I love this, I just got these stamps for my birthday a couple weeks ago. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love what you've done with these Linda. X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card! The background turned out fabulous. I love the birds and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card love it Thanxx for playing with us this week at lil patch
    Sherry@ lpocf Dt

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, this is such fun. Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Anything Goes with a stamp' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have been crafty lately, all styles ..these birds are cool too, ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card Linda, love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these stamps and you have done a great job with them.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx