Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Are you enjoying your weekend?
We are now all done here in our house and ready for the big day!
Last minute food shopping to do!
Another vintage Christmas card to share today.
I have used Kraftyhands Vintage Christmas card making kit! I do love this card kit!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card which I have matted and layered burgundy card which has been distressed with Vintage Photo.
2. I matted and layered green card from the kit which I have distressed the edges.
3. The image is matted and layered onto gold pearlescent card.
4. I added lace and pearl trim along the bottom.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and 3 pearl gems to the top right corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Crafty Mess #5 - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds #10 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #159 - Christmas A/G
My Sheri Crafts #171 - Old Fashioned/Vintage Christmas
2 Creative Chicks #5 - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #32 - Use a Sentiment
Crafty Time - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx