Followers

Sunday, 6 December 2015

Vintage Christmas Angel

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Are you enjoying your weekend?

We are now all done here in our house and ready for the big day!
Last minute food shopping to do! 

Another vintage Christmas card to share today. 
I have used Kraftyhands Vintage Christmas card making kit! I do love this card kit!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card which I have matted and layered burgundy card which has been distressed with Vintage Photo.
2. I matted and layered green card from the kit which I have distressed the edges.
3. The image is matted and layered onto gold pearlescent card.
4. I added lace and pearl trim along the bottom.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and 3 pearl gems to the top right corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A Crafty Mess #5 - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds #10 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #159 - Christmas A/G
My Sheri Crafts #171 - Old Fashioned/Vintage Christmas
2 Creative Chicks  #5 - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #32 - Use a Sentiment
Crafty Time - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


22 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Linda, this is just the most gorgeous angel I have seen. LOVE the gorgeous colours and style of your brilliant card.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful image, Linda, and I adore the pearls and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, as always. How can you you be ready for Xmas already??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning vintage style and detail Linda. Love the lace!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful vintage card. Love the image and that gorgeous lace.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Linda - love all these vintage ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab vintage card and the pearls and lace are just gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful vintage card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful vintage card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous vintage card loving the gorgeous lace wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful vintage card! Love the lace! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, gorgeous colours, very traditional. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely vintage card Linda! Love the image & the gorgeous papers!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Time, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Utterly beautiful, Linda, love the image, I adore Vintage...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful vintage card! Thank you for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  17. A really beautiful card - that trim finishes it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us for our final challenge at A Crafty Mess.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx