Followers

Thursday, 10 December 2015

Wedding Day

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well what an amazing couple of days I have had this week.

I hope you enjoyed the shows on Hochanda!

I have a wedding card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. DL white card which I have attached a piece of card measuring 19 by 10 cm. I scored this extension at 9 and 18 cm, leaving a 1cm edge to attach to the DL card front.
2. Matted and layered Lilac and White shimmer My Color cardstock to the front and step.
3. I then stamped the wedding cake and embossed with silver glitter embossing powder, then cut out and attached to the step.  I wrapped lace around the bottom which I had coloured with Memento Lulu Lavender.
4. To the front of the card I stamped the little flower corners and the sentiment.
5. To finish off I added clear iridescent gems to the flowers in the corners and on the cake.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenges #340 - Clean and Simple
Crafting Musketeers #32 - Use a Sentiment
Creative Craft Cottage #53 - Anything Goes
A Crafty Mess #5 - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds #10 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. It is werry lovely card!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Wedding card and love the papers used...see you after Christmas as I am taking a break. Have a fabulous Christmas.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Linda! Love the tiny gems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant design, merry Xmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning wedding card Linda. Love all the sparkle on this too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant wedding card. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully constructed wedding card, love the glittery cake. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Creative Craft Cottage and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely wedding card and a lovely touch of lilac.
    Thank you for joining in out CAS challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, so sorry I haven't been around much lately, just snowed under here!
    I absolutely love all the creations on your blog since my last visit!
    I'm sorry I can't comment individually, I'd be here for weeks catching up! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on the shows Linda, you did a great job. Love this card,lovely design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautiful - I love this x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful wedding card Linda, looks really elegant.
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderfully elegant wedding card Linda and a great design. The colourway is lovely. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "cas" challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice....everything white....Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous wedding card. I love the layout for this

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Linda! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Mary DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful. So romantic! Thank you for joining the challenge of Creative Craft Cottage. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely and elegant wedding card Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx