Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well what an amazing couple of days I have had this week.
I hope you enjoyed the shows on Hochanda!
I have a wedding card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. DL white card which I have attached a piece of card measuring 19 by 10 cm. I scored this extension at 9 and 18 cm, leaving a 1cm edge to attach to the DL card front.
2. Matted and layered Lilac and White shimmer My Color cardstock to the front and step.
3. I then stamped the wedding cake and embossed with silver glitter embossing powder, then cut out and attached to the step. I wrapped lace around the bottom which I had coloured with Memento Lulu Lavender.
4. To the front of the card I stamped the little flower corners and the sentiment.
5. To finish off I added clear iridescent gems to the flowers in the corners and on the cake.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenges #340 - Clean and Simple
Crafting Musketeers #32 - Use a Sentiment
Creative Craft Cottage #53 - Anything Goes
A Crafty Mess #5 - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds #10 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx