Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well here we are the last day of 2016, what a year this has been, a lot of ups and downs but what fun I have had.
Next year is going to be a fabulous year what with being on the design team for Canvas Corp Brand as well as Stamps by Me, I have something exciting to share with you in the new year too!
So to finish off this year I am sharing a vintage card.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card base which I have matted and layered pink pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered patterned card onto the pink card.
3. Added lace along the bottom from my stash.
4. Matted and layered image which I distressed with DI ground espresso onto pink card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creates and Makes #7 - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #29 - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #323 - Anything Goes
Use your Stuff - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs 😘