Followers

Monday, 18 January 2016

Blog Candy Winners

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I would like to welcome all my new followers and hope that you enjoy your visits and that in some small way I inspire your creativity.

Thank you also for all those of you who entered by blog candy to celebrate 5 years of blogging.

The winners have been chosen by Random.Org

First Prize goes to...

Katie Marriott
Claimed


Second prize goes to...

Lea Brawny
Claimed


Third Prize goes to....

Dawn Lancaster
Claimed


Fourth Prize goes to...

Isobel Hunter
Claimed


Fifth Prize goes to...

Linda Weber



Congratulations ladies!!!

Please email me at lasimpson60@gmail.com with your address so I can get your prizes in the post.

You have until Monday 25th January 2016 to claim your prize.

Thank you to everyone who took part!

Crafty hugs to you all!






16 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners. Enjoy your prizes. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you Linda

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your generosity Linda. It's so kind of you. I've emailed you my address. Hopefully it's got there ok x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky ladies.Thanks Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Linda, I'm delighted to have one of your blog candy prizes! They all look amazing! Thanks so much!Congrats to the other winners too! Will email my addy now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations ladies! Fabulous Prizes Linda. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done to all the winners.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done everyone who as won great prizes Linda hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to all your winners Linda. I'm sure they will enjoy your generous prizes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win, hugsss Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, lovely soft colours :)
    Congrats to your blog candy winners, very generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx