Followers

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Red Balloons

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A scheduled post this morning as I am demonstrating in Frankfurt at the Creative World show.

Another card to share using another Elisabeth Bell's images.


Step by Step

1. DL white card which I have matted and layered silver and blue card.
2. I printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured with Copics, for the balloons I added liquid pearls Flamingo.
3. I matted and layered the image onto silver card.
4. Using grey card I cut out the birds and railings.
5. To finish off I added the metal leaf and red roses.

Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


18 comments:

  1. What a great image, not seen her before. Hope you are having a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda, great colouring and love the image.
    Have a lovely weekend.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, so beautiful coloured and like so much the glittered balloons and the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet image Linda and a very beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely precious and so pretty. Love that image!
    Hope you're having a grand time!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and sweet card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card! xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fab image and details. Just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I hope you are having a wonderful time in Frankfurt. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, I love the image and the fencing is a very cool and clever embellis with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda, I love this image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card Linda and a wonderful image. The flowers, balloons and die-cuts look fabulous. I hope you're enjoying yourself. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really lovely card Linda. Sweet image and love the die cuts.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovey card and image!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet, Linda. The little rose bouquet is wonderful !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx