Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Oh well these past 2 weeks sure have gone very quickly and back to work tomorrow.
It will be all hands on deck getting ready for demonstrating at the big craft show in Frankfurt.
I was very lucky to receive a beautiful RAK before Christmas from one of my Facebook Friends Di, among the present were 2 Candibean stamps, this card is made using one of them.
Thank you Di, I love these cute stamp and other goodies.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square deckle edged Kraft card.
2. First layer is a white doily, I cut out teal pearlescent card with SB Labels 26.
3. I stamped the image onto stamping card and coloured with Copics then cut out with SB Marvellous squares die.
4. Using scrap paper from my stash I cut out the bunting.
5. To finish off I added the flowers, curly q and stick pin.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks #6 - Anything Goes
WWODC #7 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodle #51 - Anything Goes
That's Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #305 - Anything Goes
Stampavie #253 - Something New (Stamp)
Creative Card Crew #103 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx