Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
The first of my scheduled posts to share as I am in Frankfurt for the craft show.
This card I am sharing is rather apt as I will be travelling later in the year to the USA.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft deckle edged square card.
2. Frist layer is brown textured card.
2. The topper is paper from stash which I have stamped the travel map with memento ink.
3. From the Travel Way stamp kit I have stamped the card and badge onto orange card with Versafine then embossed with WOW embossing powder, cut out and adhered to topper.
4. To finish off I added the compass and dimes from my stash.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx