Followers

Friday, 29 January 2016

Travel

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

The first of my scheduled posts to share as I am in Frankfurt for the craft show.

This card I am sharing is rather apt as I will be travelling later in the year to the USA.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 Kraft deckle edged square card.
2. Frist layer is brown textured card.
2. The topper is paper from stash which I have stamped the travel map with memento ink.
3. From the Travel Way stamp kit I have stamped the card and badge onto orange card with Versafine then embossed with WOW embossing powder, cut out and adhered to topper.
4. To finish off I added the compass and dimes from my stash.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hope your having an amazing time Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Linda I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love this Linda, the colours are rather vibrant in the vintage.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect vintage look for this male card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful masculine card, Linda! Love the world maps and compass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great male themed card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, would be a perfect male card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the colors and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. Have a great time in Frankfurt. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda hope you are enjoying your self.
    Todays card is gorgeous and I like it as it makes a great male card which I struggle with.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely male themed vintage card Linda. Have a great time.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is great, love all the embelishments and the background paper is great too!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant male travel card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A brilliant male vintage card Linda. The map stamp looks fabulous and I love the metal embellishments. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx