Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A lovely relaxing day planned today after being at the dentist yesterday I need it.
Using another of my RAK Candibean stamps today.
Step by Step
1. Green 6 x 6 square scalloped card.
2. First layer is a white doily, matted and layered patterned card cut out with SB Labels 47.
3. Printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured Copics then cut out, distressed with bundle sage DI and matted and layered with foam pads.
4. Cut out flourishes with green card and added some roses.
5. To finish off added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew #103 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #93 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #293 - Always Anything Goes
Ooh la la Creations - Girlie
Our Crafty Corner #5 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx