Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Saturday to you all!
I am on holiday now for a week to recharge my batteries after such a hectic February!
I have had a blast going to Frankfurt, Hanover and of course Birmingham for Trade Shows and Viva Decor too.
My card today is made using one of the new stamps from IndigoBlu.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. Matted and layered red pearlescent card onto the base.
3. Created the topper by first using a new stencil design by Kathryn Halstead for Personal Impressions and Memento Ink Rose Bud and Angel Pink, I then stamped the image with Versamark and embossed with WOW embossing powder.
4. I matted and layered the topper onto black card then adhered to base card.
5. I wrapped black ribbon around all layers and made a double bow and added a cabachon to the centre.
6. To finish off I stamped the sentiment, coloured the butterfly, added black pearl gems to the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
IndigoBlu - Red is the colour
Brown Sugar #187 - Pearls
Crafting with Friends #15 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #24 - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique #77 - Ribbon and/or Lace
Jades Sparkling Butterflies #13 - AG Buttons/Pearls
Crafty Girls Creations #14 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx