Followers

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Birthday Bunting

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all keeping well!

Arrived safely in Hanover and having a fabulous time at Viva Decor

A new card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. A5 white card, turned on its side to make a landscape card.
2. First layer is brown My Colors card.
3. The topper I have stamped the butterflies from Personal Impressions called Butterflies are propelled flowers with Memento Rich Cocoa onto cream card and distressed with Memento Pear Tart.
4. I cut out the Sweet Dixie Happy Birthday with brown card.
5. To finish off I cut out Sweet Dixie bunting die with green card.

Many thanks for visiting Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Love the fab design,and gorgeous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Linda hope you are having a great time.
    I love this card the colour is gorgeous and your die cuts are gorgeous but I love sweet Dixie dies anyway.
    Your design is wonderful

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Linda. The butterflies are beautiful, I love that rich brown. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lisa, clean and simple!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card Linda have an amazing time Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie Linda. Lovely design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda, love the butterflies Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, loving anything with butterflies :) glad your enjoying your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card Linda. The butterflies and bunting are gorgeous and I love the colourway. Glad you are enjoying yourself. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours on this perfect design and that banner die is just gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, loving those butterflies!
    Hugs Donna xxx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another very pretty card! I love the bunting & the butterflies look lovely in that colour too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx