Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Valentine's day to you all!
A very busy day today as got my packing to do as off to Hanover tomorrow morning, need to be leaving home at 4.30 am!!!
A monochrome card to share with you today using new stamps from Inkylicious.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped and embossed card.
2. Matted and layered black and white card.
3. Stamped the image onto black card with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder, from the stamp set added the sentiment and the extra birds.
4. I added lace down the side of the card from my stash.
5. To finish off I added 3 black roses.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Cafe #142 - Monochromatic
Cards Galore - Use a Digi or Stamp
Crafting Musketeers #34 - Monochrome
Digi Stamps 4 Joy #121 - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Stempelsonne #159 - Always Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx