Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Hoping to have a chilled relaxing day today and get some crafting done!
A cute card to share today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have punched the corners.
2. First layer is pink polka dot card distressed the edges with Memento Rose Bud
3. The topper is from Hobby House and distressed with above ink before matting and layering onto card from DCWV Once Upon a Time paper.
4. Added the pleated ribbon along the bottom and added pearl trim to the centre.
5. To finish off I glittered the fairy wings, added the sentiment and butterfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Things with Wings
Craft your Passion #300 - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #29 - Always Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner #6 - Always Anything Goes
Paper Nest Dolls #2 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #164 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #176 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx