Followers

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Fire Bird

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors 

Happy Wednesday to you all!

Another busy day ahead here in Hanover.

Thank you for visits and comments.

The image is from Pinterest 


Step by Step

1. A5 Landscape white card which I have matted and layered pale orange polka dot card.
2. I sketched the firebird onto parchment, embossed around the outlines on the reverse side then coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils.
3. I matted and layered onto yellow card then onto orange pearlescent card.
4. To finish off I added the birthday sentiment and gold pearl gems to the 4 corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Many thanks for stopping by Today:
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Very subtle and delicate Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is realy beautifull!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow another Fabulous card hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous image and beautiful card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful what very lovely design so elegant love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda this is a beautiful piece of work
    Love the firebird xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, lovely, bright & fresh colours :) I've just got back into parchment, hubby bought be the Clarity Groovi for Valentines pressie. Hope you're managing to see some sights in Hanover even though your over there working!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the firebird and the colours are so apt!!
    Hugs Donna xxx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Linda. Love the design.
    Hope you're having fun in Hanover !
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful Linda, fabulous colours. I love the gorgeous Phoenix. I have one tattooed on my leg. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is gorgeous Linda! I live your beautiful card & your amazing bird!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, now here is something that is my favorite color combos. Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx