Followers

Thursday, 18 February 2016

Fluttering Butterflies

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

My last day here in Hanover at Viva Decor

I have had a wonderful but very busy time and looking forward to sharing with you what I have been up too.

A new card to share with you today using Sweet Dixie Dies.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square white card which I have cut across the score line with Sweet Dixie border die. I distressed the pop up with Memento ink rose bud.
2. I then matted and layered pink and red My Colors cardstock.
3. I created the topper by stamping the sentiment and butterflies with Memento Ink rose bud, then matted and layered onto pink card.
4. I cut out the bunting with pink card and arrange across the top.
5. To finish off I added clear flat back gems.

Many thanks for visiting this week and leaving your comments.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx





18 comments:

  1. Lovely butterflies!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are having a great time look forward to hearing about the trip Love the card today especially that banner die love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Love these dies Hugs Sand xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, love the pink tones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty, glad you're enjoyed your work with Viva Decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty Linda! I love the sentiment too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Linda. Hope you have had a great time in Hanover and can't wait to hear all about it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. Have a safe journey home. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Linda, love the banner die.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Evening Linda what a beautiful card as always I love my Sweet Dixie dies they make some wonderful cards. And your design is wonderful as always.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card - I love the sentiment - safe travels home tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful stamps and die cuts. Love this red/pink combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx