Followers

Sunday, 21 February 2016

Hello

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I am on my way to the NEC to demonstrate for the next couple of days.

If you are going please do stop by the Personal Impressions stand and say hello!

A new card using Sweet Dixie Dies.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card, scored the front of the card to create an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I matted and layered navy blue card and wrapped white ribbon around.
3. I cut out the Sweet Dixie die using My Color cardstock in pale blue and distressed with Memento Bahama Blue ink pad.
4. On the next sized die I stamped the flowers and watercoloured with ink, drew in some leaves and added one of the bunting dies as a vase, added gems to the centre of the flowers.
5. To finish off I cut out the smaller die and stamped "Hello" with Memento Ink.

Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Enjoy your day!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Linda, that lovely blue reminds me of Wedgewood China! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda. I just love the shades of blue you have used. Enjoy the NEC. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Linda another gorgeous card I love sweet Dixie dies I think I have most of them. I love the colour and the flowers and design are wonderful.
    Have a lovely time.

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice in blue!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty in the blues. Enjoy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours on this gorgeous project.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous die cut and I love this card's shape. Beautiful color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card love this design enjoy the NEC sadly it's a long way from me love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really adorable, love the blue tones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blue card!
    have a nice day!
    hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Linda - I have got the bunting die but I would never have thought of using it in this way. I haven't done any papercraft for ages but this has inspired me, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the blue inked diecuts against the black base. A very pretty card Linda. Have a great day at the NEC and make sure you have a fun day.

    Love you loads and loads ❤️
    Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, love the colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty card. Hope you have a good time at the NEC.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the image. Have fun at the NEC. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I must admit I love the SD dies. This card is gorgeous...fab colour x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and colour Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card, love your colour choice - that blue is lush. Have a great time at the NEC!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, fab colour Linda.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card Linda. I love how you've created the pretty vase of flowers. The blue shades are wonderful. Enjoy your time at the NEC Trade show. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A gorgeous card, love the colours and those dies are simply gorgeous. Have a great time at the NEC.

    Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sp pretty Linda, I love the blue!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx