Followers

Monday, 1 February 2016

It's Better to take a Risk

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Monday to you all!

Well I am just loving these Crazy Birds by Tim Holtz!
They have also brought out Crazy Cats too! I definitely have to get them :)


Step by Step

1. A6 scalloped white card.
2. First layer is green card distressed with chipped sapphire before matting and layering onto base card.
3. The next layer is watermarked card which I have painted a coat of Pebeo DYNA paint, once dry I spritzed distress ink which created dimension. I then added faux stitching using a Micron black pen.
4. I stamped and die cut the crazy bird, coloured with Copics and adhered to topper with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment distressed with mermaid lagoon cut out and added to card. Using Micron pen draw around each word/s.

Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for visiting.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



21 comments:

  1. Love this birdie!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous birds havent seen the cats yet lush card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday Linda! Lovely project and such a great sentiment. One to be remembered more often :) Have a great week.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun crazy bird card, gorgeous background and great sentiment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic background and such beautiful card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Linda, that bird is just fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the bird is amazing and I love the sentiment. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like those crazy birds too. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and fun card! Love the blue tones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty background on this and of course I love those crazy birds too! I'm thinking of getting the silly cats too. Cute and pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this sentiment, Linda, and that bird is such fun. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Evening Linda what a cute card i love the bird and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous card Linda and sound advice too - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card make Linda, love Crazy Birds, fabulous background.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card Linda, I love the bird. The background you've created looks amazing. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun card Linda. Love that bird!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic, great sentiment too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. FABULOUS and love the craZy birds and colours you chose.x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Linda. Love these birds.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these birds and i just ordered these sentiment stanps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx