Followers

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Listen to your Heart...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another scheduled post as today is the last day of the Creative World show in Frankfurt.

I will be travelling home tomorrow morning so will catch up with you all when I get home.

A quick and easy card and sentiment stamp from Stampers Anonymous "Take Flight"


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. First layer is black card which I had Sparkle Medium brayered on, once dry die cut with SB Square die.
3. The next layer is from First Edition paper pad and I have wrapped lace along the bottom.
4. The topper was made by painting Pebeo DYNA paint onto water card then stamped sentiment which reads "Listen with your Heart above all other voices" with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder. Mat and layered onto black card.
5. To finish off I added black flourish and pink pearl gems to the four corners.

Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!
    Have a great and safe trip back :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely, Linda! The sparkle is terrific and, of course, I adore the lace. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love all the sparkle. Have a safe journey home. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda. Hope you had a good trip.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening Linda another pretty card I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
    Hope you have had a great time at the craft show.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}



    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous makes since my last visit LInda! I hope you've had an awesome time in Frankfurt! Sorry I can't comment on each & everyone but I promise I've had a good look around!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Linda, so full of wonderful sparkle. The pink and black colourway looks fabulous. Have a safe journey back, you have been missed. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such beautiful shimmer, Bling, and lace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx