Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day washing and ironing after my trip away to the NEC show in Birmingham.
I am looking forward to having a week off next week to get some projects done and catch up on my Wanderlust journey too!
A new card today which we sent to my step son as he and his partner have moved into a new home.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card, scored the front of the card to create an easel card.
2. The base of the card I have matted and layered card from Hunkydory Charming Chap card kit.
3. I added the tag with a brad as the stopper to hold the front of the easel up.
4. On the front of the easel I have matted and layered green card and card from the kit.
5. To finish off I added the topper, strip from the kit and a sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Fattastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx