Followers

Friday, 19 February 2016

Relax!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

When this goes live I will be on my way to the airport to head on home.

Hoping to get home at lunchtime and then a case of unpacking washing and ironing and preparing for the Trade Show at the NEC.

I hope to relax once this is all done too.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered navy blue card.
2. The next layer is card from Hunkydory Charming Chaps card kit.
3. I added the topper with foam pads for dimension.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment.

Many thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments.
I will catch up with you all later today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Hope you have had a good time and find a bit of me time this weekend. Great card can't beat a bit of bunting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, when I so it, I immediately wanted summer and sunny and warm weather without the rain...
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Linda. What a great image. Love the bunting. Have a lovely weekend.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful the perfect design wish I was sitting there right now !! Safe journey love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolute stunner, love the image and colours are gorgeous.xxx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, as always. You so busy at the mo, don't know how you do it! Hope you have fun at the Trade show :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Linda. Enjoy your weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evening Linda what a great card it makes me wish it were summer time cos that's what I'm in need of now.
    your design is wonderful as always.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Linda, hope you`er home safe and sound, sounds like a lot of work before you`er of again.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful, beautiful card, love the topper and the bunting.

    Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi this is a stunning card. Enjoy the NEC. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card Linda and a fabulous image. I hope you had a safe journey back. Have a lovely weekend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe just precious. Hopeyour trip goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda! Can't believe it's been a week since I visited! Just been soo busy!
    Love this little card, I jould just sit there & relax with a cuppa!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx