Followers

Monday, 15 February 2016

Shaker Card

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

The first of scheduled posts for this week as I am off to Viva Decor in Hanover, Germany!

I am Sharing my first shaker card with you in quite a number of years.

This went to one of my friends in Australia and as she has now received it I can share with you.


Step by Step 

1 A6 square card which I have matted and layered pink card
2. Cut out an aperture in paper from Graphic 45 Secret Garden, behind the aperture add a piece of acetate, add beads and sequins and then add a piece of pink card which I stamped Hello over aperture. I then added foam pads and matted and layered onto pink card.
3. Cut out the postage stamp and adhere to top right hand corner.
4. Add the pink heart ribbon.
5. To finish off I added flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and metal leaves.

Many thanks for visiting today:
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. It is a great shaker card, I just love them!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely as a shaker card but also with a difference....great idea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for your friend, hope you have a great time filming for Viva Decor in Germany xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaker, and love the colours combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaker card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so pretty love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Linda, love the way it looks like an envelope

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous shaker card Linda. The paper is wonderful and I love the heart ribbon. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super shaker card, love the backing papers and heart border!!
    Hugs Donna xxx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love a little shaker card! I bet your friend in Aus loved this one too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx